Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Belleayre Mountain Food (Discovery Lodge and Waffle Cabin)

I went skiing in Upstate New York at a place called Belleayre Mountain. I ate lunch on their property. First meal was at the cafeteria in their main lodge.

I had the Maple Pho. Interesting combination, since I don't think of pho as generally being sweet. The broth had the maple flavor. Noodles, brisket, bok choy, mushrooms, jalapeno slices, and scallions filled the pho. Tasted about what I expected from a ski resort cafeteria. It was totally acceptable, but not a meal I'll be craving any time soon.

 I had a snack before leaving Belleayre at the end of the day from a place called Waffle Cabin. This is apparently a chain that has locations mostly at ski resorts. 

I had a chocolate covered waffle. 
And a hot chocolate.


No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs