Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mini Thai Cafe in NY

In Manhattan's East Village, there is a restaurant called Mini Thai Cafe. It had been a really long time since the last time I had Thai food, plus they had some good dinner specials that brought me into the restaurant.
Mini Thai Cafe
The meal started with a Spring Roll appetizer.  These were typical spring rolls, but the presentation was nice, served in a big glass on a bed of vegetables with duck sauce on the side.
Spring Rolls
I had the Vegetable and Tofu Thai Noodle Soup for my main course.  The big bowl of soup was filled with tofu, cabbage, carrots, broccoli, and lots of noodles. The soup was good on it's own, but it got even better with the addition of some of the chili paste that was brought to the table!
Thai Noodle Soup
My bowl of soup was under $10, so I can't complain. It was plenty to eat and was very tasty.

Mini Thai Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs