Friday, September 24, 2010

Spice Mill Restaurant in Orlando, FL


During a visit to Sea World in Orlando, I had lunch at the Spice Mill Restaurant in the Waterfront section of the park.
I had the Spice Mill Club. This sandwich consisted of ham, turkey, salami, monterey jack cheese, lettuce, and tomato on a multi-grain bread. Potato salad was served on the side.
Overall, I enjoyed my meal. The sandwich was good, especially since Sea World's food can sometimes be hit or miss (especially in the past- they have improved their food in the past few years). It was a good sized sandwich compared to the small hamburgers and chicken sandwiches that Spice Mill also sold. I don't visit Sea World often, but I'd gladly eat at the Spice Mill again on my next trip to the park!


Spice Mill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs