Friday, November 30, 2012

Bagel Doctor West in Franklin Square, NY

While on Long Island, I had a bagel for breakfast from a restaurant called Bagel Doctor West. I suppose there is or was other Bagel Doctors in the area if they needed to add West to the end of the name. The restaurant was in a small strip mall and was typical of many of the other bagel places in the area.
I had an everything bagel with smoked salmon cream cheese. The bagel was large and tasty, although it was slightly lacking in the seed department. I always find it interesting how different places do smoked salmon cream cheese. Sometimes it's the normal color of cream cheese with bits of lox mixed in, while other times it's blended resulting in a pink cream cheese that looks like it should be some sort of dessert flavor. Bagel Doctor West did the pink cream cheese. I personally prefer the first way of doing salmon cream cheese, but I still enjoyed this bagel regardless.


Bagel Doctor West on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello!

I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

Man and Van Guildford

Top 7 Packers and Movers said...

I was very satisfied with the support you provided. The man came on time; was very useful with the uploading and unloading of the furnishings etc; and I experienced very well his Patiala packers and movers in Patiala on your wayPackersmoversindia.org returning to Patiala.

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs