Some quick points on what I learned from the first Food Truck Bazaar last month to make the event more enjoyable for everyone.
- Don't go there expecting to get your food and leave within an hour (my big mistake last time). Allow yourself at least a couple of hours.
- Get there early. The food trucks might sell out.
- Don't expect to try everything.
- Expect the lines to be large and intimating. Think Magic Kingdom on July 4th. Thankfully, the lines will move faster than Disney and your food will most likely be more satisfying than your thirty second ride on Dumbo.
- Don't cut in line. I noticed this was a huge problem last time around. Don't contribute to the problem.
See you there!