Friday, April 22, 2011

Kafe Kalik in Orlando, FL

I ate dinner at Kafe Kalik in the Premium Outlet Mall (no more Prime Outlets?) on International Drive. This Bahamian fusion restaurant had most of the stuff you would expect from a Caribbean themed chain restaurant, although their sushi bar did seem a little out of place.
Kafe Kalik
My meal started out with a side salad. Nothing about it screamed Bahamas to me...
Kafe Kalik Salad
I had the Curry Shrimp for my main course. This large portion of shrimp, carrots, onions, potatoes was drenched in a spicy curry sauce over jasmine rice.
Kafe Kalik Curry Shrimp
I enjoyed my meal. The shrimp tasted good, the portion was large, and they did a nice job with the presentation too. My only real complaint was that we never got the bread that was supposed to come with our meal. I'd gladly go back to Kafe Kalik next time I'm at the outlet mall!

Kafe Kalik on Urbanspoon

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs