Monday, April 4, 2011

Joe Muggs in Sanford, FL

Joe Muggs is the coffee shop in the Books-A-Million store in Sanford. I was in there the other night and bought myself an everything bagel. For $1.25, I got this toasted bagel with a few little tubs of cream cheese. It wasn't the best bagel in the world, but was good enough being from a bookstore coffee shop. Because Joe Muggs doesn't charge for cream cheese, I think I may come back here rather than going to Panera the next time I'm hungry for a bagel in Sanford!
What's up with Books-A-Million not giving free Wi-Fi though? I'm not going to pay $20 for a year subscription to your Millionaire's Club so I can use Wi-Fi in your store when there are so many other nearby places that give free internet access...

Joe Muggs on Urbanspoon

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs