Friday, February 27, 2015

French Market Restaurant in New Orleans, LA

I was trying to decide where to eat dinner while walking around the French Quarter in New Orleans when my nose made the decision for me.
The French Market Bar and Restaurant had a porch where they were cooking crawfish. The smell wafting out of the boiling pot was so tempting that I went in to have some crawfish.
I ordered 1 pound of crawfish along with a side of corn, potatoes, and sausage. This steamy boat-shaped bowl of bottom feeders was a huge amount of food. According to my server, most people order at least two pounds, but one was plenty for me. They had a nice garlic flavor that wasn't too overpowering.
Eating crawfish in New Orleans was checked off my list of foods to eat in the city...


French Market Restaurant & Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs