Monday, June 17, 2019

Yeoman's Cask & Lion in Kissimmee, FL

I had lunch in the new Sunset Walk shopping center at Margaritaville in Kissimmee. I ate at Yeoman's Cask & Lion. This British themed restaurant sits beneath a replica of Big Ben. Big Ben fits perfectly for a resort complex with a tropical theme! The menu here seemed to be mostly burgers and sandwiches. There was a small portion of the menu which served stereotypical British food.
I ordered a sandwich called the Brie Castle. It was a fancy grilled cheese made from brie and muenster. Besides the cheese, there was pot roast, arugula, apple slices, and caramelized onions. Overall, the sandwich was mostly good. All the components made it much more interesting than a basic grilled cheese. A corner of the sandwich did have some pot roast that was fatty and inedible, but the rest of the sandwich was covered in nice and tender pot roast. Fries were served as a side.
Besides the little bit of chewy pot roast, I enjoyed my lunch here. I'd return to give them another try.

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs