Friday, July 11, 2008

Free Slurpee Day!!!

7-11
Today is July 11, 2008, or 7-11. That means all 7 Eleven Stores are supposed to give out free Slurpees today. I went looking for my free Slurpee at the 7 Eleven in Longwood, FL on Ronald Regan Blvd. They had a hand written sign on their door saying "No Free Slurpees." I left that nasty 7 Eleven that was too cheap to give out Slurpees and drove to the 7 Eleven on 17-92, also in Longwood. This store cheerfully gave my my free Slurpee!

Free Slurpee Day

I had a piƱa colada flavored Slurpee. It sort of had a weird taste to it, but I'm not a big fan of Slurpees anyway (unless they are free!). There were several other flavors like Mountain Dew Monster, Strawberry Twizzler, and some sugar free garbage. What happened to when Slurpees came in plain flavors like cherry?

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs