Friday, August 1, 2008

Hershey, PA

The Chocolate Avenue Grill
I ate lunch in Hershey, PA. I ate at a restaurant called the Chocolate Avenue Grill, across the street from the chocolate factory. I had something called a Noah Sandwich, which consisted of turkey, cheese, avocado, and bacon. I could have done without the bacon, but it was otherwise a good sandwich.
Chocolate Ave Grill Noah Sandwich
After lunch, I went to Hershey's Chocolate World and rode their Chocolate Factory Dark Ride, complete with singing cows and lots of fake chocolate. After it was over, they gave out these free samples...
Herseys Chocolate World Free Chocolate Bliss
In the gift shop after the ride, they did have all sorts of Halloween flavored Kisses that sounded good that I had never heard of like Pumpkin Spice, Caramel Apple, and Candy Corn...
Caramel Apple Kisses
Candy Corn Kisses
Pumpkin Spice Kisses
The Chocolate Avenue Gril on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

Whoosh said...

Pumpkin spice kisses? I just died and gone to heaven.....

Anonymous said...

I just thought you should know that i'm naked.

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs