Monday, November 23, 2009

Asian Chao at UCF

UCF Asian Chao
I tried the Asian Chao in the UCF Student Union for lunch one afternoon. I ordered the two item combination and went with Kung Pao Shrimp and Beef with Broccoli. These were both served with a side of lo-mein. Although nothing great, it all tasted okay and was equivalent to the Chinese restaurants in the mall food courts. Being that the same franchise is in several of the local malls, I suppose that's how it should be.

The same dishes are so much better from many independent local Chinese restaurants though...

Asian Chao on Urbanspoon

3 comments:

TastyChomps.com Orlando Food Blog said...

asian chao at ucf rox despite being a chain

Anonymous said...

Very interesting. I am interested in Chinese and Asian cuisine. Know any good baking and cooking recipes?

Pam

Anonymous said...

I am obsessed with Asian Chao at UCF. It is sort of fast food-ish and less authentic I suppose but the orange chicken is soooooo good! Can be pricey but it fills me up for half the day.

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs