Monday, January 17, 2011

Ichiban in Orlando, FL

Ichiban
I had lunch at Ichiban on Orange Ave in Downtown Orlando. After hearing nothing but good things about their food, I finally gave Ichiban a try...
Ichiban Sushi Bar
I ordered the Matsu Bento Box. It started with a salad.
Ichiban Salad
The box was filled with chicken, shrimp & vegetable tempura, california rolls, and fried rice. Everything in the box was delicious leaving me with no complaints about the food. This bento box did cost a bit more than other similar lunches I've had elsewhere. Given the downtown location and double meat, the higher price was fine, but it also would have been nice if they gave both soup and salad.
Bento Box
I enjoyed my meal and will be back...
Ichiban on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes i would definitely go here. any place that sells a bento box is awesome... i'm totally into that.

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs