Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Up in Smoke Pit Bar-B-Q in Tallahassee, FL

While on a weekend trip to Tallahassee, I had barbecue for the third time in three days. Not sure how I ended up eating at Sonny's, Wiregrass Boys, and then Up in Smoke Pit Bar-B-Q in that short amount of time, but it happened.

 I had their two meat combo. I picked the pulled pork and smoked turkey, with collards, pretzel macaroni & cheese, and garlic toast. The pork was tasty with very little fat. The turkey was thickly sliced with a nice smokey flavor. The meats were especially good with their mustard barbecue sauce. If I remember correctly, mustard barbecue sauce is Georgia style. I was intrigued by the pretzel macaroni & cheese when I ordered it, but it was normal mac & cheese topped with crumbled pretzels.
Overall, I enjoyed my meal at Up in Smoke!

  Up In Smoke BBQ on Urbanspoon

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs