Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Wolfy's in Sanford, FL

Wolfy's is a restaurant in Downtown Sanford that's been there as long as I can remember. It's located next to the marina and has a wonderful view of Lake Monroe. As with any restaurant that has been around for a long time, Wolfy's must be doing something right. I just don't see what this is. It had been a while since I'd visited Wolfy's mostly because I remembered mediocre food and horrible service on all of my previous visits. When I decided to try Wolfy's again, I found this visit was more of the same.
I ordered a crab cake platter. It consisted of two crab cakes, fries, hush puppies, and coleslaw. The food was alright for what it was, but was also completely forgettable. What reminded me why I don't like this place is when our server and cook got into a loud argument over who's fault it was that an order was made incorrectly. We were seated on the other side of the restaurant and could hear them arguing loud and clear. As long as Wolfy's has been around, they should know that arguments like this should not be heard by all of the restaurant's guests...

Wolfy's Riverdeck Bar n' Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs