Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Kathi Rolls in Orlando, FL

On my last trip to New York, pre-pandemic, I came across a restaurant serving a type of Indian street food called kati rolls. I very much enjoyed these rolled up sandwiches and was unaware of any other restaurants serving this food. That is, until I stumbled on a restaurant called Kathi Rolls in Orlando. Different spelling of a very similar food item...

I tried both the Chicken Tikka and the Lamb Tikka Kathi Rolls. Each was filled with the meat, onions, peppers, cilantro, and an added egg.  Lots and lots of flavor in both rolls. Of the two, I think I preferred the chicken slightly more.

Kathi Rolls also has naan pizza on their menu which sounds interesting. I may have to try one of those on my next visit. I'm glad I found a restaurant serving a kathi rolls in Orlando so I don't need to take a trip to New York in order to eat one...
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs