Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lobster Tortellini & Ketchup Revelations

I ate at a Fridays in Boca Raton, Florida today. I ordered and ate Lobster Tortellini for my meal. I'm not a big fan of lobster, but it sounded good and looked even better in the picture on the menu. The tortellini pasta itself was very tasty, filled with cheese and lobster bits. It was the chunks of lobster meat that were mixed in along the pasta that I didn't like as much...
Lobster Tortillini

I also had a revelation about ketchup given in restaurants today. While in Fridays, I realized that Heinz ketchup no longer comes in the clear glass bottles in restaurants where the ketchup would always get stuck. Instead, it's now always given in these plastic bottles that are painted ketchup red so it always looks like the bottles are filled...
Heinz Tomato Ketchup
Weird. I just noticed that...

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs