Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oscar Mayer Wienermobile in Atlanta, GA

I made a wrong turn somewhere in Downtown Atlanta and got myself lost. As I was trying to get back on the right track, I spotted a famous food vehicle and had to stop.
Oscar Mayer Wienermobile
The Oscar Mayer Wienermobile was randomly parked in the back entrance of one of the downtown buildings. Nobody was around so I took the opportunity to take lots of pictures. How often do you get up close to a giant hot dog on wheels?
Oscar Mayer Wienermobile
Oscar Mayer Wienermobile
Oscar Mayer Wienermobile
This is one of the reasons that I don't use a GPS. If I was following a GPS, it would have gotten me directly to where I was going and I would have missed the detour through this part of Downtown. It seems like I always find the coolest stuff on my unplanned detours...
Oscar Mayer Wienermobile

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs