Friday, February 10, 2012

Orange Leaf in Lake Mary, FL

A new self-serve frozen yogurt place opened in Lake Mary several weeks ago. For their grand opening, they mailed out flyers advertizing free frozen yogurt on a certain night. Events like this can result in crazy crowds, but I decided to check them out anyway. The line was out the door, and it ended up taking about a half hour to get my yogurt.
They had a large selection of flavors including lots of seasonal flavors like pumpkin pie and egg nog. I did find it interesting that with all of their flavors, Orange Leaf didn't have any of the plain tart frozen yogurt. I ended up trying a little of each flavor, topped with various items including fruit, cheesecake, sprinkles, etc.
I'd definitely return, especially after they offer an event like this and give free frozen yogurt to several hundred people.


Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt on Urbanspoon

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs