Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mariachis Mexican Restaurant in Manning, SC

mariachi's
After a day of driving north along I-95 from Florida, everyone started getting hungry. Rather than stopping at the normal travel restaurants like Waffle House, Cracker Barrel, Denny's, or some sort of fast food, we decided to try a Mexican restaurant called Mariachis that was advertised on a billboard.

It was located right off of the exit in Manning, SC and was really busy. The hostess' question of "Smoking or non?" caught me off guard at first since it's been so long since I've heard that in most places I eat. After sitting, tortilla chips and salsa were served.
mariachi's chips
After reading over the large menu, I changed my mind at the last minute and ordered the Enchiladas Supreme. It came with four enchiladas, each one stuffed with something different. There was refried beans, beef, cheese, and chicken. I liked my enchiladas and sitting in the restaurant was a nice break from driving in the car all day!
mariachi's enchiladas supreme

Mariachi's Mexican Restaurant on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Savannah dumpster said...

You are adventurous eating mexican food along the highway. I'm glad that you enjoyed your enchiladas and I hope they kept you happy and content on your trip. I usually avoid chinese and merxican on trips since I am a hurry and do not need to have stomach problems in the car

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs