Friday, January 15, 2010

China Star in Sanford, FL

China Star
There are several Chinese take-outs in the various strip malls that surround the Seminole Towne Center mall in Sanford, FL. Out of all of them, China Star is my favorite. They have the tastiest food for the most reasonable prices. On this visit, I ordered a shrimp with black bean sauce combination. It came with wonton soup, fried rice, an egg roll, and the shrimp.
China Star Wonton Soup
The shrimp came in a brown sauce with black beans, carrots, onions, and huge mushrooms, maybe portobello? Mushrooms are one of the few foods I really dislike, so I could have done without them. Besides from picking out the mushrooms, I enjoyed my food!
China Star shrimp with black bean sauce
China Star on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Lake Mary Food Critic said...

Hmmm... I will have to try this place. There are several other good Chinese food places nearby... Hop Sing's and Lee's Palace, but I will definitely give this a try, based on your recommendation. Thanks!

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs