Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Elephant Bar in Altamonte Springs, FL

I had dinner at the Elephant Bar Restaurant in the Altamonte Mall. I was here a few times in the past and have always enjoyed my food. This particular visit wasn't quite as good. I ordered the Bangkok Pad Thai with Vegetables. For an extra three dollars and change, I had shrimp added to the dish. The Pad Thai looked good when the food arrived, covered in bean sprouts and cilantro. Underneath though, except for a few snow peas, the noodles and other vegetables were overcooked almost to a mush. There were only four small shrimp mixed in, definitely not worth the upcharge.
Pad Thai
I hope I just caught Elephant Bar on a bad day. I always liked their food in the past, so hopefully they aren't going downhill...

Elephant Bar Restaurant on Urbanspoon

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs