Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Chick-fil-A in Orlando, FL

I had a coupon for a free Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Chick-fil-A and used it at the store on Colonial Drive in Orlando.
Chick-fil-a
I ordered the Spicy Chicken Sandwich and a small order of waffle fries. I liked the sandwich better than the normal Chick-fil-A fried chicken sandwich. This had much more flavor, but the sandwich was not as spicy as I would have expected. They charged me $0.15 for lettuce on the sandwich though. Other fast food restaurants put lettuce & tomato on their sandwiches for free, so I found this a bit surprising.
Spicy Chicken Sandwich
Chick-fil-A also threw in a box of Hot Tamales to go with the spicy chicken!
Hot Tamales
This was one of the better sandwiches I've had from Chick-fil-a. Just don't charge for toppings when everyone else gives them for free. And don't go suing local produce markets for using the words "eat more" in their name either...



Chick-Fil-A on Urbanspoon

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs