Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First Watch in Longwood, FL

It's been a very long time since I've been to a First Watch. Last time I was at one of these restaurants, I was very unimpressed with their breakfasts. It's been a few years, but I finally returned to the First Watch in Longwood to give them another try.

I had the Avocado, Bacon, and Tomato Sensational Skillet. This large plate of potatoes was covered in the mentioned toppings, along with two scrambled eggs and cheese. Turned out that this was very tasty. It could have used more avocado and less bacon in my opinion, but it was still good regardless. A fruit salad and English muffin were served on the side. While I generally don't eat out for breakfast all that often, I think I'd return to First Watch again!

First Watch on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Jessica @ Sushi and Sit-Ups said...

That's what I ordered last time at First Watch too. I thought it was really good, but I pretty much love anything that involves avocado.

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs