Tuesday, August 28, 2012

O'Leary's Tiki Bar in Sarasota, FL

I was in Sarasota for the day and decided to get some lunch at a restaurant called O'Leary's Tiki Bar. The restaurant was located in Island Park and had a very nice view of the bay.
I had the Blackened Fish Bun.The sandwich had to large filets of fish on a roll along with lettuce and tomato. Curly fries were served on the side. The fish sandwich was good, too big for the bun, but can't really complain about that. I liked the fries. They were the type that have enough flavor alone where they don't need to be dipped into anything. The curly shape was just an extra plus.
I'd come here again, but I discovered a nifty downtown section of Sarasota a few blocks away that I had never came across before as I was leaving with lots of restaurants to try. Think I'll be exploring the food in this section of town next time I'm in Sarasota...

O'Leary's Tiki Bar and Grill on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This place is in a great location but I've had a blue cheese burger from here and it was extremely dry! Not good!

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs