Friday, September 7, 2012

Wildside BBQ in Kissimmee, FL

Wildside BBQ is a local chain in the Orlando area. I was recently near Disney on 192 and decided to give the Wildside in Kissimmee a try. It wasn't until halfway through the meal that it clicked that this was the same restaurant as the Wildside BBQ in Thornton Park or College Park (neither of which I have tried). They also apparently own Pacino's a few miles up the road on 192. Three barbecues and an Italian restaurant is an interesting combination... 
I went with something simple and ordered a pulled pork sandwich with a side of mashed potatoes. The pork was nice and tender and was topped with a squirt of sauce. The potatoes were mashed with the skin, which I always like.
Overall, my meal at Wildside BBQ was good. I'd go back here, although next time I'll probably try one of their non-barbeque items on the menu.

WildSide Bar & Grille on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

joy said...

Good day! I was so impressed to see a very well-presented dishes that is absolutely tasty and delicious. You've done a great job.Well, thank you for sharing your talent and article it is very well appreciated. You can also visit my site if you have time.


LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs