Friday, June 14, 2013

Brooklyn Pizza in Orlando, FL

I was on International Drive and stopped into the Brooklyn Pizza right outside of Magical Midway. Brooklyn Pizza is a local chain with several restaurants around Orlando. I've visited a couple of the other locations a long time ago but they weren't very memorable. Being that this Brooklyn Pizza was in the shadows of go-kart tracks, I didn't exactly have high hopes for the pizza but I was pleasantly surprised.
I ordered one of their combos which included two slices and a drink. The two pepperoni slices were good sized. They were nice and thin with a crispy crust. Each was topped with six pepperoni slices. Overall, the pizza was pretty good for pies that I was expecting to be catered towards tourists rather than repeat customers. I'd return.

Brooklyn Pizza on Urbanspoon

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs