Tuesday, June 11, 2013

China Star in Orange City, FL

I was in Orange City and stopped to pick up some Chinese take out from a restaurant called China Star. This is apparently a very prevalent name when it comes to these type of restaurants. This particular restaurant was in a somewhat run down looking strip mall located just off 17-92 and I was the only customer at the time. I ordered vegetable lo mein and wonton soup. The lo mein was filled with cabbage, snow peas, carrots, scallions, and broccoli in a tasty brown sauce.
The soup had a nice broth with plenty of dumplings floating around. It had scallions but no pork.
For a Chinese take out place, the food that I tried here was pretty tasty. I'd come to China Star again.


China Star on Urbanspoon

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs