Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Shrimp & Salmon From Captain D's

captain d's
I ate at Captain D's in Sanford, FL. As far as fast food seafood chains go, Captain D's surpasses Long John Silver's or Arthur Treacher's Fish and Chips, but it still can be disappointing. The one thing that sets Captain D's apart from the other major chains is their alternatives to the normal deep fried fish. Captain D's has a rather large selection of non-fried seafood, and that's what I ate on this visit.

Walking into the restaurant, I saw the poster in the window advertising their Big Easy Shrimp & Salmon Platter. It looked good, so that's what I ordered.
captain d's
The actual food served didn't look exactly like the picture. I ordered fries and a salad for the two sides. The shrimp were much smaller that what was shown. The salmon was overcooked and chewy. The salad was a bit wilted, but I have had much worse from fast food restaurants in the past.
captain d's
Captain D's Seafood Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs