Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Circa Thai Food in Tallahassee, FL

Circa Thai Food
While up in our state's capital city, I stopped for lunch at a restaurant called Circa Thai Food & Sushi. They had some good lunch specials going on and I ordered the Green Curry Chicken. It came with a choice of soup or salad, and I went with the miso soup.
Circa Thai Food miso soup
The curry chicken came on a large fish shaped plate, with a side of pad thai noodles and rice. Unlike so much of the Thai food I've had lately in Central Florida, this curry chicken was good and spicy. The portion was huge and the price was good too. No complaints about my lunch.
Circa Thai Food Green Curry
One of the highlights of the restaurant, although I did not partake, was their sushi buffet. A conveyor belt ran through the center of the restaurant, filled with various rolls and sauces. $12 allowed you free reign to take whatever moved on by. I was really thinking of getting the all-you-can-eat sushi, but Thai food sounded better to me on this particular day.
Circa Thai Food Sushi Conveyor
Circa Thai Food Sushi Conveyor
We need a restaurant with a sushi set-up like this in Orlando!

Circa Sushi on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Circa Sushi is a really unique if somewhat hidden restaurant. It has a comfortable and inviting vibe. The sushi is great and the thai and other kitchen food is excellent. Try the mom's favorite thai dish and the debs favorite sushi roll these are two of my favorites also lol. happy eating

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs