Monday, May 23, 2011

Mochi Frozen Yogurt in Orlando, FL

Mochi Frozen Yogurt
I've been to Mochi Frozen Yogurt in Downtown Orlando a couple of times now. It's pretty much you standard self-serve frozen yogurt place, although the selection of yogurt flavors always leaves something to be desired in my opinion. Only two out of six flavors sounded good to me on my last visit. Regardless, Mochi is still a convenient place to get some dessert while downtown...
Downtown FroYo
Pineapple & Plain

Mochi Frozen Yogurt on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

Jessica @ Sushi and Sit-Ups said...

I actually love the taro flavor which sounds gross but I really enjoy because it's not too sweet nor too tart.

Watch Me Eat said...

Every time I've tried taro yogurt, it reminds me of cookies & cream. It's okay, but not a big fan...

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs