Monday, May 16, 2011

Hull's Seafood Kitchen in Ormond Beach, FL

After a day at the beach, I tried a restaurant/seafood market in Ormond Beach called Hull's Seafood Kitchen. Hull's took up an entire strip mall, half of which was the seafood market that sold all sorts of interesting edible sea creatures, including some live stuff. The other half of the building was the restaurant. Some of the fishy smells from next door did drift into the restaurant, but I suppose that was just a reminder of the reality of seafood.
Hull's Seafood Kitchen
I ordered a crab cake sandwich, served with cole slaw and a pickle. The sandwich was good, consisting of the meaty crab cake, lettuce, tomato, onion, and remoulade sauce. Very tasty...
Crab Cake
Crab Cake Sandwich
Hull's also had seafood dinners that sounded really good, but they were kind of pricy. Dinners were out of my budget on this visit, so I stuck with my sandwich. Perhaps next time...
Hull's Seafood Kitchen Restaurant on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Amanda said...

This looks delicious! I love your blog and enjoy reading all your updates. I live in Maine so such a wide variety of food is hard to come by.

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs