Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sonny's Bar-B-Q in Sanford

Sonny's Bar-b-q
I ate at the Sonny's Bar-B-Q in Sanford, FL. I had a pulled pork sandwich on garlic bread with a side of beans. It was on par with other pulled pork sandwiches that I've eaten in the past leaving me with no complaints about the food.
pulled pork sandwich
Although the food was good, I can't say the same for the service. When we entered the restaurant, we stood there for several minutes while we were passed from employee to employee, each saying "Someone will be right with you." Eventually we were seated and our waitress acted like we were bothering her by eating at the restaurant. Our food came long after tables with other servers that ordered after us. The service at Sonny's was equivalent to the service that you generally get at a place like Denny's.

Sonny's Real Pit Bar-B-Q on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

joanna said...

Here's a suggestion to try. The Dustin's BBQ in Deland. I've never eaten there, but i am curious. Have you? Have a good 4th of july :)

p.s. like your blog!

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs