Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Miami Subs Plus in Longwood, FL

Miami Subs Plus
Miami Subs used to be a fast food chain that had locations all over the Orlando area. As time passed, all of the stores closed up, leaving just a single location right off I-4 in Longwood. It had been a very long time since I had been to Miami Subs, so when I managed to win a $5 gift certificate from BurgerBeast.com, I decided it was time to return.
Turkey Sub
I had a turkey sub combo, served with fries and a drink. The six-inch sandwich was filled with turkey, lettuce, onions, and mayonnaise. The sandwich tasted good, although the mushy, white bread roll could have used some improvement. The fries were a little cold, but I really liked the seasoning on them. They are way better than most other fast food fries!
Miami Sub
Interestingly enough, it seems Miami Subs has moved into the pizza market. This particular location doesn't sell pizza, but I'm assuming their other locations do based on the advertisements on the paper that lined the trays. I wonder if Miami Subs pizza is any good?

Miami Subs Grill on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

tasty chomps said...

i love their fries and wings omg

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs