Friday, July 30, 2010

Yogurtland in Winter Park, FL

Yogurtland
Yogurtland in Winter Park is one of the newest frozen yogurt shops that recently opened in Central Florida. Located across the street from Winter Park Village, this store was packed with people. With all of these customers, Yogurtland seemed to be doing the best business out of the Frozen Yogurt places I've visited.
Crowded Yogurtland
I tried three different flavors. Plain Tart was good and tasted very similar to the tart flavors from the other frozen yogurt shops. Lemonade Passion Fruit Tart was also okay, but vaguely reminded me of the Lightning Lemonade flavored Bubblicious gum. Green Apple Tart tasted more like a sour candy than any granny smith apple I've ever had. I topped my yogurt with kiwi, raspberries, mango, and lychee.
Green apple, Passionfruit lemonade & Tart
Yogurtland was okay, but based on the flavors I picked, I think I prefer some of the other yogurt places in the area. I like fruit flavored yogurts, but I want the yogurt to taste somewhat like fruit rather than candy. I might return to try some other flavors, but with so many other yogurt shops nearby, I think I would try them first.

Yogurtland on Urbanspoon

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs