Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Keller's Real Smoked Bar-B-Q in Altamonte Springs, FL

Keller's Sloppy Pig Sandwich
I visited the Keller's Bar-B-Q in Altamonte Springs recently and ordered the Sloppy Pig sandwich. This was a pulled pork sandwich on garlic bread. The pork was saturated with barbecue sauce, hence the sloppy part of the name. Mashed potatoes came as a side. Although the service seems to be consistently bad on my visits to this particular location, I never have any complaints about the food. I would definitely rank Keller's as one of the best barbecue places in Central Florida!

Keller's Real Smoked Bar-B-Q on Urbanspoon

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i go to the one in lake mary for takeout sometimes. that kind of eliminates the bad service factor :)

Doug said...

This is where I usually go for Q and no place comes close for ribs.

My word for the service is "inconsistent", neither good nor bad.That's probably related to a pretty rapid turnover among the service staff, as most of the faces seem new on each visit.

TastyChomps.com Orlando Food Blog said...

kellers rocks

Melanie said...

To me the services of a certain restaurant goes hand in hand with the food. If I don't like the way staff act I will be definitely tasteless the whole time.

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs