Friday, August 6, 2010

Wackadoo's Grub & Brew in Orlando, FL

wackadoo's
Wackadoo's Grub & Brew is a restaurant/bar in the UCF Student Union. Because of the location, I wasn't expecting the best food since the restaurant caters to a somewhat captive audience, especially on weekends when it's the only restaurant open in the Student Union. I guess I was wrong because the food I had here was actually pretty good. I ordered a pulled pork sandwich with a side of fries.  The pork was all very lean with a nice smokey flavor. A cup of spicy barbecue sauce was served on the side, but the pork had enough flavor to where it really didn't need it.  The fries were pretty standard as far as fries go.
Pulled Pork
I really wasn't expecting good barbecue from Wackadoo's, so my sandwich was a nice surprise. I wonder if they smoke their own meat?

Wackadoo's Grub & Brew on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome blog! Really enjoy your reviews!

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs