Friday, May 24, 2013

Pinkberry in South Beach, FL

I was enjoying the day in Miami Beach and as I was walking along Ocean Drive, I came across a Pinkberry. Pinkberry isn't new on this blog, but it turned out this particular Pinkberry was new and having their grand opening. That meant free frozen yogurt!
There were a huge amount of employees in here, all running around each other while putting together cups of frozen yogurt.

I ordered key lime frozen yogurt, topped with all the fruit they had. This included blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, mango, pineapple, and kiwi. I also had a waffle cone type cookie in the yogurt as well.


Pinkberry on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Bridal saree said...

Hi, you explained the topic very well. The contents has provided meaningful information thanks for sharing info

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs