Monday, October 12, 2009

Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce & Contest

A few months ago, the Watch Me Eat Blog was offered two bottles of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce to try and review. I am not one to turn down free stuff, especially when it comes to trying new food, so I gladly accepted. A few days later, a box filled with the bottles of sauce arrived in the mail.
country bob's sauce
On the bottle, it recommended the sauce be used on steak, hamburgers, chicken, fries, or barbecue. I chose to be difficult and didn't use the sauce on any of the above when I tried it the first time. I used the sauce to top a dish of pasta!
Country Bob's on Pasta...
The second time I ate Country Bob's Sauce, it was used as a gravy to flavor the inside of a shepard's pie...
country bob's shepard's pie
Finally, I got a chance to try Country Bob's Sauce on something that was (almost) recommended on the bottle. I had a Boca Burger and dipped the meatless burger into Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce. Eating the sauce on a burger definitely gave the best idea of what it actually tasted like. The initial taste of the sauce reminded me of ketchup, but after a few seconds it left a spicier aftertaste, very similar to some barbecue sauces. I liked it!
Country Bob's with a Boca Burger...
The Country Bob's Sauce Giveaway is over. Congratulations to Lego and TASTYCHOMPS! You have won free sauce! Please check your email for more information. Winners were randomly chosen by being assigned a comment number and then using random.org to pick the two winners.

5 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

O!
FUN!

suitejuju(at)gmail(dot)com

Lego said...

Looks good.

sjcagnina(at)gmail(dot)com

Dave Barkan said...

My grandpa's name is Bob! My dad's name is Bob! My name is Bob! My son's name is Bob! His cat's name is Bob!

With all the Bob's in this household, don't we deserve to win?

Muslickz said...

WooHoo!!

Muslickz(at)Gmail(dot)Com

Love your blog! I read it and eat at your spots all the time!

-Mike (Winter Park)

TastyChomps.com Orlando Food Blog said...

yessss

tastychomps at gmail.com

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs