Monday, October 11, 2010

Cheesecake Factory in Boca Raton, FL

Most people are familiar with The Cheesecake Factory. The chain is known (at least to the people I talk to) for their huge menu and scary sized portions. Even with a humongous menu, they tend to serve food that is generally tasty. My most recent experience with eating at the Cheesecake Factory in Boca Raton, FL!

The meal started with an appetizer of Fried Macaroni & Cheese. This isn't something I would necessary choose as an appetizer, but when someone else picks it and there's extra, I might as well give it a try. There's something about breaded, deep fried pasta that just doesn't seem right to me. I only have one other experience with this dish and Cheesecake Factory's was superior.
Fried Mac & Cheese
For my main course, I had the White Chicken Chili. At first glance, I was actually disappointed with dish. I ordered off the dinner menu, but yet the lunch portions that were also brought to the table appeared to be at least triple the size. As I started eating though, I realized that the portion was still huge. With all the protein from the chicken and beans in the chili, I only got through half of my meal before I ended up getting a to-go box. Putting the apparent size of the chili aside, this chili was very tasty. It had lots of chicken and beans in a creamy broth, topped with brown rice, scallions, and tomato.
White Chicken Chili
I really do find it amazing how everything I can remember ordering from Cheesecake Factory always tastes good. They are definitely near the top of my list when it comes to chain restaurants.

The Cheesecake Factory on Urbanspoon

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs