Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Joy Luck in Longwood, FL

Joy Luck is a Chinese restaurant in Longwood. I can remember several different restaurants in this spot, all serving Chinese food. I don't remember ever trying the restaurant since it became Joy Luck, so I figured it was about time.
Joy Luck
I ordered the Kung Pao Chicken combo. This came with wonton soup, an egg roll, fried rice, and the chicken. Everything was good up until the chicken itself was brought out. The little cubes of meat were really chewy, almost to the point of not being edible. I took most of the chicken home and had no desire to eat it later on either. We were the only customers in Joy Luck when we ate there. If all of their meats are like their chicken, I can see why. Bayridge Sushi and Luna Pizza are much better options in the same strip mall...

Joy Luck Chinese Restaurant on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

TastyChomps.com Orlando Food Blog said...

have you tried korea house across the street?

Watch Me Eat said...

Haven't made it to Korea House yet. I'll get there someday!

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs