Monday, December 27, 2010

Green Lemon Cafe in Winter Park, FL

Green Lemon Cafe
I ate dinner at Green Lemon Cafe in Winter Park. Located in a strip mall anchored by Whole Foods, this little restaurant has a very nice selection of both savory and sweet crepes. Since it was dinner rather than dessert, I had a savory crepe...

Too many of the crepes sounded good, but I decided on the Turkey Brie Crepe. This consisted of a very thin whole wheat crepe filled with sliced Boar's Head turkey, plenty of brie, and sliced apples. The sweet apples, salty turkey, and creamy cheese worked well together making a very nice flavor combination. Also served was a mixed green salad in a balsamic vinaigrette. Overall, I thought my meal was very tasty and have nothing bad to say about the food...
Turkey Brie Crepe

Green Lemon Café on Urbanspoon

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs