Friday, May 8, 2009

More Trouble at Pollo Tropical

Pollo Tropical
I ate at the Pollo Tropical in Kissimmee, FL. As far as fast food goes, Pollo Tropical is one of my favorites. Every time I visit a Pollo Tropical though, it seems I have some sort of problem. The last time I tried going to the Pollo Tropical in Sanford, they were closed at 9:45 when they were supposed to be open to midnight. The last time I ate at the Altamonte Springs location, they forgot to give me chicken. And the latest visit to this location was no different.

I tried ordering their fajitas, but they told me they couldn't make them for some reason. I quickly read over the menu and ordered Chicken, White Rice, and Beans. After wondering why the bill came out to so much money, it turned out they charged for two $8 chicken dinners that were never ordered. It took about twenty minutes for the money to be refunded, and in the process the entire order was made three times.

My chicken, rice, and beans was good, but it could have used some vegetables. It was kind of boring...
chicken, white rice, and beans
Pollo Tropical on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Mike said...

They may have their problems, but overall I am always pretty satisfied with Pollo Tropical. The foods tasty and the workers try thier best.

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs