Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Weekend Trip: Ralph's Famous Italian Ices

Ralph's Italian Ice
Since I was up in the area, I had to stop by Ralph's Famous Italian Ices in Franklin Square, NY. Back in Florida, there are a few good Italian ice places, but none of them compare to Ralph's, just on the sheer number of flavors alone.

The weather was in the 40s when I went to Ralph's so I assumed there would be no other customers, but apparently cold weather doesn't stop people from buying Italian ices. I tried a scoop of orange, black cherry cheesecake, and lemon meringue pie.
Ralph's Italian Ice
My personal favorite of this cup of ices was the black cherry cheesecake.
Ralph's Italian Ice
Ralph's Famous Italian Ices on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omggg, i go there like every day, i live in franklin square. what a coincedence :)

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs