Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Jeremiah's Italian Ice in Orlando, FL

Jeremiah's Italian Ice
Everyone seems to love Jeremiah's Italian Ice, and for good reason too. For the longest time they were the only place to get Italian ices is town. Although there's much more competition for them now, their ices are still really good. I visited the always popular Jeremiah's across from UCF, sandwiched between Lazy Moon and Millie's Jamaican Cafe. On this visit, I decided to get a gelati with half black raspberry ice and half strawberry-lemon. Besides melting really fast on the horribly hot summer day, this Italian ice lived up to my expectations!
Strawberry-Lemon and Black Raspberry

Here's a hint too: Jeremiah's does buy one-get one free coupons pretty often. Keep an eye out before you go.

Jeremiah's Italian Ice on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Jessica @ Sushi and Sit-Ups said...

I usually don't ever get cravings for ice cream or things like that, but I've been non-stop craving Jeremiah's for the last couple months. There's something about their vanilla soft serve that is so tasty! I really love the pina colada flavor, but black raspberry sounds awesome. I'll have to try that next time.

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs