Friday, September 25, 2009

Dominic's II in Boca Raton, FL

dominics ii gnocchi
I've been to Dominic's II in Boca Raton, FL several times in the past, and they are consistently good. Their menu choices are a step above most other private Italian restaurants in the area, expanding from the standards of spagetti and lasgana. On this visit I tried their gnocchi. Bread and salad were served first, soon followed by the main course. The potato dumplings were very dense, served in a tomato sauce. I got the feeling that the gnocchi were homemade, but even if they weren't, they were still good. I'd gladly return to Dominic's again!
Dominic's II on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Loretta said...

great blog..I am a member of the bizymoms Boca-raton community. You should consider networking with them

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs