Friday, September 4, 2009

Pizza Hut in Deltona, FL

pizza hut
It's been a very long time since I've had a pizza from Pizza Hut. After my latest experience with the pizza chain's Deltona location, I was reminded why it's been so long!

When Pizza Hut delivers their overly greasy pizzas, shouldn't safe food handling practices be extended to the time when the pizza is in the delivery driver's car? I was outside when the pizza was delivered and watched the driver sit in the car with the pizza and finish smoking his cigarette before getting up and bringing the pizza to the door. Gross...

As for the pizza itself, there were large areas on the pie where there was no cheese and only crust. It had to be one of the greasiest pizzas I can remember eating. The huge amounts of grease on this pizza had the thick crust almost waterlogged. Needless to say, I won't be ordering from Pizza Hut again any time soon.
Pizza Hut on Urbanspoon

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's why you order the hand-tossed from Pizza Hut. Never order the pan pizza. There is a huge difference between the two.

printable coupon said...

you can order best pizza from Bellacino's Pizza and Grinder and grab the offer Buy One Get One Pizza Free.

Anonymous said...

Order hand-tossed, and try not getting pepperoni, considering pepperoni is the biggest reason for grease on pizza. Try chicken, ham, or any other food that isn't fatty (fatty foods = grease). Sure, cheese gets greasy, but go easy on cheese if you really want to.

Francis Bell said...

WOW-great blogsite ! Love the wonderful pictures . it's so nice to be able to see when you can't get there yourself-thank you !!Francis http://www.geothermalquestions.net

Loretta said...

I personally hate the pan pizza as I ve had the similiar greasy feeling.

I agree that the hand tossed is better.

Share this blog and posts with moms in my bizymoms Deltona community.

Anonymous said...

In all seriousness you can get a rather nice looking pizza from pizza hut if you deem so but the person before is right get yourself chicken ham or even a kind of sausage mix it with some green peppers and onions and I m sure the pizza will be as good as any other joint from my opinion the pizza you find in orlando is all approximately the same quality if you go up north the quality for some reason is alot better in my opinion.

Anonymous said...

In my opinion pan pizza really is only good with a specialty type pizza like supreme, chicken supreme, meatlover, or any lovers line for that matter, but even growing up the pan has been a rather greasy pizza no gettin around that if you don t like greasy pizza avoid the pan thin and hand tossed might be a better choice for you.

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs