Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Starbucks in Ashland, VA

starbucks ashland va 9-14-09 spinach feta wrap
On a long drive home from New York, my fellow travelers decided that they needed to stop at a Starbucks to refuel on caffeine. I instead opted to get actual food and tried their Spinach and Feta breakfast wrap. It consisted of egg whites, spinach, feta, and some sort of tomato based sauce. It was better than I was expecting, but I really would prefer if they used whole eggs rather than just the whites. Egg whites may be healthier, but without the yolks they are tasteless with a consistency that I really don't like. Otherwise it was a good wrap from a coffee chain that isn't known for their food.
Starbucks Coffee on Urbanspoon

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs