Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Silver Mine Subs in Orlando, FL

silver mine subs sandwich
I ate at Silver Mine Subs in Orlando near UCF. I ordered the Caribou sandwich from the cold sub section of the menu. The sandwich consisted of turkey, provolone, lettuce, sprouts, mayonnaise, and guacamole. I was a little disappointed since the menu did not mention the guacamole. It said avocado came on the sandwich, so I was expecting actual slices of avocado. I do like guacamole, but don't tell me I'm getting avocado when it's only an ingredient in the guacamole. Regardless, it was still a pretty good sandwich, far superior to the nearby Jimmy John's.

Silver Mine Subs on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Love your review :)

I've never liked this shop.

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs